Coronavirus: Digital Health Projects and Resources
Last updated: Apr 03, 2020
I hope you and yours are managing as best as possible during these turbulent times.
If you are technically inclined, consider getting involved with or utilizing the following efforts and resources in the fight against SARS-CoV-2 (“coronavirus”) and COVID-19 focused on digital health—in particular, wearable devices, sensors, and mobile devices and apps.
- CoEpi: Community Epidemiology In Action
- Corona Data Scraper
- CovIdentify: Using Your Smart Watch to Detect COVID-19
- COVID-19 Mobility Monitoring project
- DETECT Health Study
- Digital Health Canada: COVID-19 Information Resources
- The Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- Evidation: COVID-19 Pulse: Delivering weekly insights on the pandemic from a 150,000+ person connected cohort
- Facebook: Data for Good: Disease Prevention Maps
- GeoPoll: Report: Coronavirus In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Open Data Kit (ODK): Request for data collection help with COVID-19 response
- Open Humans: Quantified Flu
- Stanford Medicine: Algorithms for Infections Disease Detection: My Personal Health Dashboard (MyPHD): COVID-19 Study
- Unacast: COVID-19 Location Data Toolkit: Social Distancing Scoreboard
- Validic: COVID-19 Rapid Deployment Remote Monitoring
- X-Mode and Tectonix: Location Data in Action: Heatmaps Help Track Coronavirus Across the Globe.
I'll add to this list as I learn of more projects, initiatives, and resources. Feel free to add more in the Comments below, or send directly to me at email@example.com to add to the following list. You can also tag any such efforts you find on Twitter or LinkedIn with @statsof1 to let me know.
Stay safe, stay healthy!
- stay home/6ft+ apart
- scrub hands 20sec+